What is the benefit of consumpting aromatic plants?
- It’s a pleasant process and contributes to good company.
- We can get, in a comprehensible way, a variety of useful ingredients for our daily needs of our organization.
- We shield our body from various diseases.
Drinking Greek Mountain Tea benefits in the following cases.
- Preventive, benefits of Cataract, Hypertension, Thrombosis.
- It offers anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection.
- It is a diuretic and antioxidant.
- It plays an important role in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- It fights indigestion and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Is considered as healing and anxiolytic.
- It is a natural remedy for colds and inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
- Hibiscus benefits in the fight against diabetes and cholesterol.
- It has strong antioxidant activity and is very rich in Vitamin C.
- Its main action however is that it reduces blood pressure and also burns fats and helps slimming.
Mint – Menta Piperita
- It fights cholesterol and the common cold.
- It has a beneficial effect on smokers.
- It has strong antibacterial activity.
- It is also suitable for stomach problems.
- For good blood circulation.
- For nausea and osteoarthritis.
- For headache and migraines.
- For epilepsy (in combination with other herbs).
- For indigestion and abdominal bloating.
- For morning sickness and vertigo.
- For nausea and vomiting after surgery or after chemotherapy.
To what owesits value and prestige the Greek Mountain Tea.
Species of the genus sideritis used since ancient times in folk healing due to their anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic and antimicrobial actions show. The biological activity due primarily to the presence of flavonoids phenyl ethanoic glycosides and terpene.
Summarizing the actions it has mountain tea we can reach the following:
Alzheimer’s / dementia.
Recent research at the University of Magdeburg, Germany showed that between 150 herbs,greek mountain tea is able to limit brain damage in up to 80 % daily consumption sideritis shows that after six months the disease reneging level was nine months before and after it is stabilized significantly (jens pahnke university of Magdeburg 2010).
Thanks to its antiseptic, bacteriostatic and expectorant properties sideritis is the ideal natural and soothing remedy for colds and upper respiratory infections.
Research published in 2011 have shown that the Greek mountain tea may play an important building role in the prevention of osteoporosis.
Following surveys in Naples, Italy found that essential oils have antibacterial sideritis and contribute to reduction of 18 bacteria in vitro, including salmonella and elikovatiriou pylori.
The University of Patras in 2011 published a study confirming that mountain tea protects our cells from oxidation , neutralizing free radicals and slowing down the normal aging process.
This action makes the siderite ideal detox diet and natural cosmetic skin.
The mountain tea does not disturb the normal secretion of the stomach and is excellent for indigestion and gastrointestinal disorders . In case of indigestion is therefore very preferable from carbonated beverages contributing to relaxation of the esophageal sphincter and allow reflux .
Studies suggest preventive benefits of the consumption of mountain tea (sideritis spp) towards display eye cataract (Tomas–Berberan et al 1986)clots (Villar et al 1986) and hypertension (Paya et al 1985).
In order to have an excellent outcome should have the following two conditions:
1.Very hot water about 95°,
2.To keep the tea at least 5 minutes in the water and stirred with a spoon.
But above all it, is an experience to drink a herb like this, first of the smell and second for the taste.